Cassia Essential Oil for Warmth + Comfort
Cassia is a spicy essential oil that is a close relative of cinnamon. Cassia has been used for thousands of years for its many benefits, and is a great oil to diffuse during cold months due to its warming aroma. Cassia can be used in cooking as a replacement for cinnamon.
Energetically, Cassia is known as the oil of self-assurance, promoting feelings of courage and confidence.
• Apply to back of neck for a calming aroma.
• Combine with Fractionated Coconut Oil and massage into muscles for a warming sensation.
• Combine one drop Cassia and one drop Wild Orange and apply to wrists for an uplifting aroma.Food:
• Place a drop of Cassia in water for added flavor, and to support hydration while outdoors.
• Add one drop Cassia and one drop Lemon to warm water to create a soothing tea.
• Add to mop water for a pleasing aroma and added cleansing benefits.
• Blend with Tangerine and diffuse during cold seasons for a spicy, warm aroma.
Directions for Use:
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Internal Use: Dilute one drop in 120 mL of liquid
Topical use: When used topically, dilute 1 drop with 5-10 drops of carrier oil to minimize skin sensitivity
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
This listing is for one 15ml bottle of dōTERRA Cassia essential oil, which will come lovingly packaged with a description of its energetic properties and suggestions for use.
Want 25% off this product? Join our global family of dōTERRA wholesale customers today to receive a 25% discount on the entire dōTERRA catalog plus personalized product education, access to a community of kindred spirits and much more. Click here to get started.