Bergamot Essential Oil for Self-Acceptance
Bergamot essential oil is a unique citrus oil that produces both a calming and uplifting effect. Bergamot is the most delicate of the citrus plants, requiring special conditions in order to thrive.
Energetically, Bergamot is known as the oil of self-acceptance, promoting a feeling of self-love.
• Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil for a soothing massage.
• Add one drop to a nighttime skincare routine for its skin-cleansing benefits.
• Apply to the bottom of feet before bedtime for a relaxing fragrance.
• Add to desserts for a unique citrus flavor.
• Change regular tea to Earl Grey with the addition of Bergamot.
• Diffuse for a relaxing aroma before bed.
• Diffuse in classroom, at work, or home to bring a feeling of calm.
Directions for Use:
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: When used topically, dilute with carrier oil to minimize skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hour safter applying product.
This listing is for one 15ml bottle of dōTERRA Bergamot essential oil, which will come lovingly packaged with a description of its energetic properties and suggestions for use.
Want 25% off this product? Join our global family of dōTERRA wholesale customers today to receive a 25% discount on the entire dōTERRA catalog plus personalized product education, access to a community of kindred spirits and much more. Click here to get started.