Citronella Essential Oil for Repelling Unwanted Energy
From the tall leafy grasses of Asia, Citronella essential oil has a crisp, fresh aroma with versatile uses. Citronella oil is an ideal companion for camping, hiking, and enjoying the great outdoors with its natural, herbaceous aroma. In addition, Citronella’s chemical components include citronellal and geraniol, both of which are excellent naturally sourced solutions for cleaning surfaces inside and outside the home.
Energetically, Citronella is known as the oil of averting, promoting a feeling of discernment and repelling unwanted energies.
• Apply to legs and wrists for a unique personal aroma.
• Apply to arms and legs for an enjoyable indoor and outdoor scent.
• Rub a few drops into desired areas for a soothing massage.
• Diffuse outdoors for a naturally sourced positive, calming aroma.
• Diffuse in your home on sunny days for a pleasant herbal aroma.
• Add a few drops to a spray bottle of water and use to clean tables, counter tops, and other indoor or outdoor surfaces.
Directions for Use:
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
For external use only. Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
This listing is for one 15ml bottle of dōTERRA Citronella essential oil, which will come lovingly packaged with a description of its energetic properties and suggestions for use.
Want 25% off this product? Join our global family of dōTERRA wholesale customers today to receive a 25% discount on the entire dōTERRA catalog plus personalized product education, access to a community of kindred spirits and much more. Click here to get started.